Perfect Hotel

mompells

I am looking for a hotel that is on the beach, has free transportation from the airport to it's location, and isn't far from the Pan Am Cruise Port! Whew! I know I'm asking for a lot! Any recommendations?

Can reccomend El Convento, but your wish list maybe not achievable. Suggest you look on Trip Advisor and make a selection from the offerings.

I am looking for a hotel that is on the beach, has free transportation from the airport to it's location, and isn't far from the Pan Am Cruise Port! Whew! I know I'm asking for a lot! Any recommendations?

I don't know of anywhere with an airport shuttle, but the only hotel super close to the Pan Am Cruise pier is the Sheraton Puerto Rico (Convention Centre), which isn't on the beach. Since you'd need to take a taxi even from the Sheraton (and they are zoned, the price difference isn't huge), you'd be fine to look at hotels on the Condado or Isla Verde beaches. We just got back from the Intercontinental Isla Verde which is quite close to the airport and wasn't a long drive at all to get to the pier. We've also stayed at the Marriott Stellaris but preferred the Intercontinental.

Hope this helps!

Scratch the free transportation wish from your list.

The taxi system is manageable- there is a taxi stand at the airport, go there, tell the person at the podium your hotel, they will give you a paper with the zone/cost noted and assign you a cab. All hotels will call a taxi for you to get to the ship.

If you want to be closer to the airport, the places near Isla Verde will have a more protected beach area.

The Caribe Hilton has a nice protected beach area, and is a nice property. It is a shorter taxi ride to the Pan Am pier than say the Isla Verde locations.

There are some hotels that offer free breakfast or other amenities, but the hotel shuttle thing is uncommon.