Shuttle transport from nonDIS hotel to port cnvrl

RdhAnd mom

We do a one way car rental from MCO to Port Canaveral with Avis. We have three in our family and it works out super cheap $70 each way with a booster rental. We booked through Costco.

Avis/Budget has a free shuttle from the drop off to the Port.

We did that last year and will Again this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I'm staying at a non Dis hotel close to the airport. Does anyone know of a shuttle service that comes to the hotel and takes you to the port before 11:00? I don't want to go that late.

I'll just point out that most shuttle services don't arrive at the port until 11:00 due to the costs they now have to pay to access the terminal area, and the fact that the terminal/port doesn't open until 10:30 (for the Dream class ships) and 11:00 for the classic ships.

Yes, a one way car rental is the most cost effective, but also the most hassle. We typically pay $35-50 for the car, plus gas and tolls. You can drop off passengers at the port or take them to the car place with the driver, then shuttle back to the port (free). You pay for a 24 hour rental whether you keep the car for 1 hour or 23 1/2, so it might make sense to get it when you fly in.

There are also limo/towncar services that will pick you up at your time. However, the above times are those "published" by DCL and the services are expected to adhere to them. Driving yourself, you can get in a little earlier. As with most things Disney, the terminal typically opens 10-15 minutes before the official time.