Oasis Entertainment Reservations

I've made show reservations for my February Oasis cruise and would like to know the procedure to see the show. Will I get some type of reservation card left in my room and then I present it to get into the show or do I just show up and tell an attendant that I have reservations?

I've made show reservations for my February Oasis cruise and would like to know the procedure to see the show. Will I get some type of reservation card left in my room and then I present it to get into the show or do I just show up and tell an attendant that I have reservations?

Your reservation will be in the ship's database. You will present your SeaPass card at the entrance to the show venue, they will scan it and let you in if you have a reservation.

Your Resevations are loaded on your SeaPass Card, just show them that. You can also check your reservations on the room TV.

Your reservation will be in the ship's database. You will present your SeaPass card at the entrance to the show venue, they will scan it and let you in if you have a reservation.

Thought I might beat you but you are just to quick. lol:D