Saturday night before Easter in San Juan

bjohio

We will be docked from 2:30-10pm on Easter Eve in SJ. I don't know if to expect the usual Saturday night activities or a quieter night because of Easter Vigil mass for many of those living in SJ. The last time we were in SJ it was on a Mother's Day and we really enjoyed the festive atmosphere with the music and food. Don't know what to expect this time because of the timing. Any thoughts?

I'm curious about this also. We might be on the same ship because we also dock at 2:30 - 10PM. I believe there are only two ships docked that evening.

We are on the same one-Grandeur- we have talked on our M & M site. From what I have found out so far is that it will just be a typical Saturday- no festivals going on. Thinking this time of a self walking tour to the El Morrow and back or trolley to fort if steep up hill then walk back.

Edited by bjohio

• 1 month later...
We are on the same cruise. Excited to visit Old San Juan as our last cruise got there too late to enjoy. I wonder what Easter Sunday will be like in St. Maarten?

Hi, gonzjj. Look forward to meeting you on the Grandeur as well. Wanted to let you know that Easter Sunday we'll be in St. Thomas.

Happy packing!