Booking on Board

pbo258

Would anyone know the perks for booking on board?

I have to admit to not understanding what you are asking for here. A more detailed question would be helpful.

Assuming you are asking what benefits there are to booking a future cruise while aboard an NCL ship, the answer is quite simple. There are no benefits because NCL does not allow booking of future cruises while on board.

Yes you can do it via the Internet through the NCL website, but that is no different than you can do right now on land.

I have to admit to not understanding what you are asking for here. A more detailed question would be helpful.

Assuming you are asking what benefits there are to booking a future cruise while aboard an NCL ship, the answer is quite simple. There are no benefits because NCL does not allow booking of future cruises while on board.

Yes you can do it via the Internet through the NCL website, but that is no different than you can do right now on land.

Yes, Sorry I was not clear. I plan to try out NCL and if we enjoyed ourselves maybe we would book another cruise on board as other lines currently do. But it sounds like this is not a option on NCL.

Yes, Sorry I was not clear. I plan to try out NCL and if we enjoyed ourselves maybe we would book another cruise on board as other lines currently do. But it sounds like this is not a option on NCL.

I you do think you might cruise NCL again, purchasing the FCC while on board is a good deal. It is $250, which is charged to you on board account. However, then $100 is immediately given back to you in the form of on board credit you can use on the current cruise. Then a full $250 is held in you NCL account for up to 4 years and can be used as deposit in full (not for some suites however) for future cruise bookings.

I you do think you might cruise NCL again, purchasing the FCC while on board is a good deal. It is $250, which is charged to you on board account. However, then $100 is immediately given back to you in the form of on board credit you can use on the current cruise. Then a full $250 is held in you NCL account for up to 4 years and can be used as deposit in full (not for some suites however) for future cruise bookings.

Thank You very much for this information. (Agree seems like a good deal) On the $100 that you can use on the current cruise can this be applied towards the Tips or is there restrictions on this credit?

Thank You again.

Thank You very much for this information. (Agree seems like a good deal) On the $100 that you can use on the current cruise can this be applied towards the Tips or is there restrictions on this credit?

That OBC is automatically used to the purchase of the FCR making the net cost $150 - you don't need to worry about it any further. You pay $150 and get $250 towards a future cruise.

If you have extra OBC to use, you can purchase FCRs with that too.

EDIT: Here are the T&C for FCRs, make sure that you're fine with them too. :)

http://www.ncl.com/nclweb/cruiser/cmsPages.html?pageId=CruiseRewardsTC

Edited by Demonyte

That OBC is automatically used to the purchase of the FCR making the net cost $150 - you don't need to worry about it any further. You pay $150 and get $250 towards a future cruise.

If you have extra OBC to use, you can purchase FCRs with that too.

EDIT: Here are the T&C for FCRs, make sure that you're fine with them too. :)

http://www.ncl.com/nclweb/cruiser/cmsPages.html?pageId=CruiseRewardsTC

Thank You, I did a search for those T&C but could not find.

You can DECIDE to book a cruise onboard and buy the deal. Then you get to actually pick the date, etc when you get home. So, this deal is actually BETTER than other cruiselines where you have to make a decision on the spot.

You can not book a future cruise on board, just buy credits. Unlike other lines where you not only can book a cruise but get a small discount.

You can use the FCC on any cruise of choice. So if an irresistible cruise pops up with an irresistible price comes up, you are ready. That's what happened to me and I was so thrilled with the deal.