Dinner reservations cancelled by rci

Other people have posted that right before their cruise their reservations disappeared but when they got on ship all their reservations showed up.

Kind of like they moved the reservations to being on ship a few days before you cruise.

Makes sense at some point they do not have the web site updating the info on ship. They need to have all the info ready to be transferred to the ship and then allow changes once you get on ship.

If you printed out your reservations I would bring that along to make sure everything is there.

My dining reserves are OK, but lost all of my entertainment. Had to scramble to replace which affected some of my dining times. My concern is that if I did not check my cruise planner calendar, I would have been pisses if when boarding I had no entertainment reservations after spending considerable time coordinating the show times with the dining times.

I still haven't been able to get an handle on one of the headliners--conflicting answers--a cruise planning dept. rep. booked it-- did not appear on my cruise planner--called the dept. again a few minutes later--was told that it was cancelled. Called C&A and after some hesitation, told me that yes it was cancelled and she would place me on wait-list when they get a replacement.

Posed question on Quantum 2/2 meet & mingle cruise and none have had this entertainer dropped from their cruise planner. My gut feeling is that I'm being lied to and covering up for RCL's IT shortcomings.

E-mailed C&A and got a very disappointing and strange response that it was basically worthless. E-mailed them again expressing what I thought of their reply--awaiting further response.

They had several glitches in the months prior to my sailing. My reservations disappeared and appeared several times prior to my sailing.

When I boarded, everything was showing and even some reservations showed up double on my TV planner. The RoyalIQ App never really worked on my sailing.

Dining reservations for the old dining packages would disappear 3 to 4 days prior to sailing and that was normal and bookings were restricted from that point.

They had several glitches in the months prior to my sailing. My reservations disappeared and appeared several times prior to my sailing.

When I boarded, everything was showing and even some reservations showed up double on my TV planner. The RoyalIQ App never really worked on my sailing.

Dining reservations for the old dining packages would disappear 3 to 4 days prior to sailing and that was normal and bookings were restricted from that point.

I now check almost every day to be sure that everything is in order.

Is there a process on the website that summarizes the cruise planner calendar so that I can download/print.

I now check almost every day to be sure that everything is in order.

Is there a process on the website that summarizes the cruise planner calendar so that I can download/print.

Go into your cruise planner, click on "My Calendar" on the right hand side, then you'll see at the bottom "full calendar", select it. Then on the left had side, you'll see 3 Day, 1 Day and then List, select "List" and you'll be able to see and print out your reservations for your sailing. I also called Royal and had them send me a copy of all the reservations for my sailing. The email from Royal may appeared in your spam folder.

I have a similar problem, everything appears fine on the calendar but when I printed the cruise documents one dinner reservation and one shore excursion disappeared. RCCL essentially said don't worry about it as long as you have confirmations. They sent an email with all the reservations intact. The IT application is all screwed up.