Adventure of the Seas Questions

Hi Everyone: I'll be sailing in Feb. with our family, four adults and three kids. We have early seating in the MDR. Our cabins are linked, so I assume we will all be together at dinner. Do you think we will have our own table, or will they seat others with us? I don't mind others joining us, but I think there are many people who do not want to sit with kids. Has anyone had experience with something like this?

Also, on other cruises, namely the Serenade and the Jewel, the schooner bar was awesome. It was very big and comfortable. On Adventure it is small. Any suggestions where we could go to get a pre-dinner drink in a less crowded venue. We are gold members (make it to the next level after this cruise).

Hi Everyone: I'll be sailing in Feb. with our family, four adults and three kids. We have early seating in the MDR. Our cabins are linked, so I assume we will all be together at dinner. Do you think we will have our own table, or will they seat others with us? I don't mind others joining us, but I think there are many people who do not want to sit with kids. Has anyone had experience with something like this?

Also, on other cruises, namely the Serenade and the Jewel, the schooner bar was awesome. It was very big and comfortable. On Adventure it is small. Any suggestions where we could go to get a pre-dinner drink in a less crowded venue. We are gold members (make it to the next level after this cruise).

When you board you can go to the dining room to see where your table is (and how big it is). If it isn't suitable you can request a change and if they can they will get you a different table. I'd suggest heading straight to the dining room once you board to get it straightened out.

We noticed that the Blue Moon bar (14th floor) was usually quiet when we walked by to go to the Diamond Lounge. Also, I'm not sure how many of you will be going to have drinks, but we enjoyed the Champagne Bar and it was rarely crowded. It was posted in the compass that the Champagne bar was adult only though, not sure if you were planning on going with your kids or not.