Guavaberry Liquor

cruisingbajan

Yes, it is only available in St. Maarten. We had some last year and bought some that is a different brand and not even close to the same. If it doesn't have a top hat on it, I am not falling for it. I am doing a cruise in May that includes St. Maarten, and I will definitely be bringing some back.

The original Old Man Guavaberry brand Guavaberry flavor...I thought it could only be purchased in St Maarten. I have a bottle, unopened still from our last cruise. I was afraid to open it because then it would disappear, but since we are going back to St Maarten on our cruise in Sept, I can finally open it! Meanwhile, the Old Man Guavaberry brand Mango bottle that I did open is amazing, and I'm enjoying it as I type!

• 5 months later...
my wife ordered a case of it from st. martin. it wasn't to much for the shipping and it was here within a week.:) just get on their web site.

Are you a distributer? The list upthread says they cannot send directly to a consumer, but only a distributer. Did you find that to be not the case?

Are you a distributer? The list upthread says they cannot send directly to a consumer, but only a distributer. Did you find that to be not the case?

we are not a distributer! we went to their site and ordered a case.:) it might be

different now but 2 years ago we could. we still have 2 bottles left.:)

good luck in getting it.:)