Adventure of the Sea

Fnigro07

Hey y'all! We're looking to take this cruise, can anyone tell US about this boat since we have not been on it before. For some reason they are doing this. Cruise as a 6 day not a 7, does anyone know why?

Adventure of the Seas is a fabulous ship. Voyager class with lots to do and see.

Mostly great staff, excellent service, decent food and really enjoyable entertainment.

I'm sure you'll have a great time.

Frankly, I wouldn't call a 137,000 GT Voyager Class cruise ship a boat, but who am I to say?

We sailed on the AOS out of UK to Iceland and Norway in June 2013. Awesome experience. Some videos.

AOS Windjammer Dinner

[YOUTUBE]n32QJIrVd08[/YOUTUBE]

AOS Windjammer Breakfast

[YOUTUBE]uBAE5twNaKA[/YOUTUBE]

AOS - Tutti Fruitti Salad Bar

[YOUTUBE]OW6s6A5T09Y[/YOUTUBE]

AOS - Cafe Promenade

[YOUTUBE]6KnjRWw2E-o[/YOUTUBE]

I put plenty more pictures and descriptions on my cruise blog -

http://guitar123foodandtravel.blogspot.sg/p/adventure-of-seas-iceland-norway-cruise.html

Boat ?? Ship ??

You say tomatoes, I say tomatos !!

Does it really matter ?!?!?!?!?! :(

We live in a marine environment and most people call all sea going vessels boats. I remember one of our first cruises there was an info session on the upcoming "Freedom Class" (which of course was 10+ years ago), Somebody asked a question about the new "boats" and the Captain said "Sir, the Boats are what you get into if the Ship is sinking".

I'll never forget that statement. :-)

Edited by CaribCruiser54

Love this SHIP and going on fourth B2B in a few weeks and have another B2B booked for 2016 with the changed intineraries.

The crew is awesome and leaving out of San Juan works great for us too although we have have Baltimore and Bayonne close to us. We don't care for the schedules out of those ports and love the southern caribbean.

We've been on Adventure twice, she's a great ship. We wouldn't hesitate to go again. In fact, we're considering another cruise on her next year.

And, for what it's worth, typical convention is that ships are large ocean-going vessels. Boats are smaller vessels such as fishing boats and small pleasure craft.