Royal Princess Patters

corsage

I'm looking for Patters for the Royal - 10 day Southern Caribbean itinerary.

I've searched the forums, and haven't found any and I have checked out the patter "library" thread as well.

Hope someone out there has them.

Thanks.

• 3 weeks later...
I'm looking for Patters for the Royal - 10 day Southern Caribbean itinerary.

I've searched the forums, and haven't found any and I have checked out the patter "library" thread as well.

Hope someone out there has them.

Thanks.

Ask and you shall receive... :)

These are from my friend's New Year's cruise on Royal Princess. Be aware that they missed St. Kitt's because of windy conditions.

When you get to the one that you wish to view, click the image and it will display by itself. Click the down-arrow icon on the bottom right and then click "View All Sizes". You can then choose a larger size to view at the top of the page.

https://flic.kr/s/aHsk7qUBfs

These are from my friend's New Year's cruise on Royal Princess. Be aware that they missed St. Kitt's because of windy conditions.

When you get to the one that you wish to view, click the image and it will display by itself. Click the down-arrow icon on the bottom right and then click "View All Sizes". You can then choose a larger size to view at the top of the page.

Thank you!!!:D

These are really great. I saved them to a folder on my computer. This way I can open them and enlarge them so they are quite readable.

Thanks for posting. Unfortunately these aren't the ones I was looking for but will read through them for some info anyway.

We are looking for the Royal 10 day Southern Medley cruising to Grenada, Dominica, Aruba, Bonaire, etc. Does anyone have those patters they would share??