What's your go to drink??

Pesseh0729

A go to drink is a drink you always get on a cruise or on land that's basically your favorite drink. My favorite is grey goose, cranberry and some peach schnapps. Love the peach flavor in it.

Just trying to get some new ideas on what I can try on my cruise in August. Not really much of a dark liquor kind of guy tho. Doesn't taste that great to me but I'd be open to try it since it's included in the premium package. Thanks!

By the way I love anything with peach in it

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Dos Equis... I am addicted to the stuff on Royal Caribbean Cruises because you can no longer get it in the UK!!!! Used to order it from wholesalers but can no longer find it (unless someone can tell me differently!?)

Therefore, while on a cruise I drink bottle after bottle of the stuff...

Either that, or you can't beat a good G&T!

Dos Equis... I am addicted to the stuff on Royal Caribbean Cruises because you can no longer get it in the UK!!!! Used to order it from wholesalers but can no longer find it (unless someone can tell me differently!?)

Therefore, while on a cruise I drink bottle after bottle of the stuff...

Either that, or you can't beat a good G&T!

Never had it but I will definitely try it

On my cruise last year I got a Long Island and I didn't really care for it too much and that's one of my favorite drinks. Is there a top shelf kind and a regular one?

As far as I know, there's only one kind on the ship.

Another dumb question but mojitos are all made with those mint leaves, right?

We've only ever had mint muddled Mojito's. I don't know if other varieties all have mint or not. I would think a peach mojito would just have some peach schnaps or peach liqueur added to a regular mojito but I really don't know. Sounds tasty and tropical to me though. Enjoy.

Best-

Steve

We've only ever had mint muddled Mojito's. I don't know if other varieties all have mint or not. I would think a peach mojito would just have some peach schnaps or peach liqueur added to a regular mojito but I really don't know. Sounds tasty and tropical to me though. Enjoy.

Best-

Steve

Ok thanks! I'm pretty sure I had one mojito last cruise. Don't remember how it tasted tho.

Champagne....

or

Frozen strawberry daquiri....

or

Captain Morgans Rum, Diet cherry coke.....

or

Did I say Chanpagne:D

I know 3 favorites.

Safe travels.

Will try a peach strawberry daiquiri

if you like peach- try a peach bellini. sparkling wine and peach nectar (usually) but can be made with peach schnapps. yum!

Not much of a wine drinker but I'll try it. I never order wine so can I only get wine at the MDR?

Sailed on Oasis NYE week, did my normal beer day drinking with red stripe or heineken. A glass of pino noir at dinner, I'm not very picky, a shot of baileys on the rocks I highly recommend this with desert. At night belvedere and sprite.

As far as drinks I have to recommend there was 2 frozen ones I thoroughly enjoyed during my cruise..

Blue Hawaiian

It's rum, blue curaco, and pina colada (usually started my day with these)

Coconut Blast

Malibu rum, dekuyper pucker sour apple, pineapple juice, and red bull (usually ended my day with these for the red bull kick)

Sailed on Oasis NYE week, did my normal beer day drinking with red stripe or heineken. A glass of pino noir at dinner, I'm not very picky, a shot of baileys on the rocks I highly recommend this with desert. At night belvedere and sprite.

As far as drinks I have to recommend there was 2 frozen ones I thoroughly enjoyed during my cruise..

Blue Hawaiian

It's rum, blue curaco, and pina colada (usually started my day with these)

Coconut Blast

Malibu rum, dekuyper pucker sour apple, pineapple juice, and red bull (usually ended my day with these for the red bull kick)

I've seen baileys but never have tried it. Hmmm may try it this time around. The blue Hawaiian also interests me. Thanks