Liberty of seas

HI CRUISERS.

Does anyone know which Terminal the Liberty of Seas , in Port Everglades sails from?. I an not find that on my doc anywhere. thankyou. happy cruising.

Liberty for us:D

kruise kat:)

Usually 24/25.

There will be signs with each ship listed as you enter the terminal.

Edited by clarea

24/25 are not terrible be glad it's not 29

Our experience was that disembarkation at 29 was much better than 24/25. Also, the traffic loop around 24/25 goes past other terminals, so can get crowded. Terminal 29 is away from the traffic.

Our experience was that disembarkation at 29 was much better than 24/25. Also, the traffic loop around 24/25 goes past other terminals, so can get crowded. Terminal 29 is away from the traffic.

Embarkation at 29 was a nightmare, long lines outside the building (very little room inside). Traffic lines were long because of the small one lane bridge and the unloading area is layed out poorly. We have had no problems at 25 in our 3 cruises from there, traffic flow was a lot smoother. Disembarking was fine from 25 and 29. I guess it must vary depending on when you arrive.

Embarkation at 29 was a nightmare, long lines outside the building (very little room inside). Traffic lines were long because of the small one lane bridge and the unloading area is layed out poorly. We have had no problems at 25 in our 3 cruises from there, traffic flow was a lot smoother. Disembarking was fine from 25 and 29. I guess it must vary depending on when you arrive.

Make sense. On our Indy cruise, we embarked at 18, and disembarked at 29, so I did not see 29 at embarkation. I've had several experiences disembarking at 25 (Enchantment, Navigator, and Liberty) and they all have been very slow through customs.

Hi

Thankyou for the input . This is our first cruise out of FLL. We have cruised before usually out of MIA. Just getting all our ducks in a row. We are ready the Doc's are printed all is confirmed . We have booked Holiday Inn Express on 1500 and 17th . The excitement is high .Can't wait to leave this cold and snow behind. Liberty time soon:D happy cruising.

19 days to Liberty Time, Blue seas ,hot Tropical breezes.

kruise kat:), augglieluvs:cool:

• 2 weeks later...

Here's a link to the port ...some place is a schedule with what it departing from which terminal.

From the home page find the link called SHIP SCHEDULE. You can generally find your ship about 2 to 3 days before boarding.

http://www.porteverglades.net/

And there are huge signs as you enter the port.

Donna

Edited by Realblonde474