Aft facing Balconies on Gem

din2play2

3 of us are currently booked on Gem 10668 (B1) we are looking at 11152/54 or 56 (M1) all are aft facing balconies. Looks like 10668 has bigger balcony but 11152 has bigger room but may be noisier. My questions are:

1) can you fit loungers on 11152, 11154 or 11156's balcony?

2) Is there a lot of noise on deck 11's Aft facing cabins due to location?

3) Anyone have pics of deck 11 aft facing balconies they could share?

4) Which would u book?

Thank you for any advice :)

On Deck 11, you'll be right below the Great Outdoors. I think you will have to make the personal decision (based on your group) of whether having additional interior space is worth being directly below that public area. (My own personal preference is to have cabins above and below me. Again, that's just my own preference, yours may be different, and you have the added consideration of three in a cabin.)

The balconies of the Deck 10 aft-facing cabins on the Jewel-class ships are the largest (they are deeper). Here's a photo of the stern of the Jade; the woman in the middle is standing on the balcony of 10668.

Enjoy whatever you decide!

MedCruise20102292.jpg

(photo by turtles06)

We have had 11154 on the Pearl and 10668 on the Gem. 11154 had a bathtub/shower combo that is quite deep which made for problems getting into for my short wife. Didnt have noise problems and the smell of baked goods from above was nice. We had 2 chairs and a small table only.

10668, we had 2 loungers ,a small table and 1 or 2 chairs if i remember correctly. Room was a little larger in 11154 also. Just depends on what matters more to you.

Turtles - TY for pic & your opinion

Emcelh - TY for your response by Turtles pic it looks wider and deeper than others :rolleyes:

Joe - TY for your response - Tub doesn't sound too good - I might break my neck getting in/out

so confused...:eek: