Propulsion issue on the Silhouette!

AllisonJames

Let me ask you....everything else aside....have you ever made a post critical of Celebrity..or in agreement with another's critical post?

I am the voice of reason, using and stating facts, using actual numbers and details, rather than using rhetoric and assumptions as a basis for coming to a conclusion. I often include links to my sources with many posts.

Even in the post of mine you have just quoted, I have posted nothing but verifiable facts to come to my conclusion.

Let me ask you....everything else aside....have you ever made a post critical of Celebrity..or in agreement with another's critical post?

I have,

• I'm not happy with their benefits offered to solo cruisers, I pay for 2 yet get benefit of 1 when it comes to specialty doing and BLU access
  • I;ve posted about the lack of consistency in training of staff and roll out of policies. I think this is one of X's biggest eweakness training of consistency among staff
  • I'm not happy they didn't roll out the summit buffet experiments of this summer fleet wide - even though they noted is was saving tremendous waste
  • I'm not happy about how much they charge for their photos on the ship, and that if you pay for the printouts, you have to pay again to get them digitally.
  • I'm not happy they still have string quartets on some ships
  • I'm not happy that it takes them a long time to sometimes pay commissions to TA's
  • I'm not happy they didn't change out the hot glass show for the Porch and Lawn Club grill when that contract expired this year on Eclipse and the other ship
  • I'm not happy with how crappy the internet is on the ship
  • I'm not happy that 123 perks don't apply to TA's and sometimes they don't eve let Shareholder credit apply.

But as a shareholder who has seen the stock price move from $36.90 when I bought in January 2013 to $84.51 on its Jan 8 close, I couldn't be happier, so I accept these strategies as providing value to the shareholders, those to whom the company is primarily responsible to (not the cruisers as many might like to believe, as required under federal laws relative to publicly traded companies), to the extent that the ships remain full, which they generally are - over 104% occupancy as of last periods 10k filings.

And my sailing history, brief as it is, certainly supports the fact that I am happy with the line and how it treats me. I don't just talk it, I show it with my dollars and time spent on board.

I just don't see the "sky falling" as many seem to. I see reality in today's real world. I see a company knowing it needs to balance its checkbook, and as costs rise for the inputs to the cruise vacation, money to pay for those cost increases has to come from someplace, and consumers are so fare sensitive, it's best to find it in add-ons and perks, and try to leave fares as stable as possible for most.

Edited by cle-guy

MY GOD!!!!!

Curt has been abducted by aliens and a Simulant left in his place!!!

are you a TA?.....most don't care about when the TA gets paid

lol

I have,

• I'm not happy with their benefits offered to solo cruisers, I pay for 2 yet get benefit of 1 when it comes to specialty doing and BLU access
  • I'm not happy they didn't roll out the summit buffet experiments of this summer fleet wide - even though they noted is was saving tremendous waste
  • I'm not happy about how much they charge for their photos on the ship, and that if you pay for the printouts, you have to pay again to get them digitally.
  • I'm not happy they still have string quartets on some ships
  • I'm not happy that it takes them a long time to sometimes pay commissions to TA's
  • I'm not happy they didn't change out the hot glass show for the Porch and Lawn Club grill when that contract expired this year on Eclipse and the other ship
  • I'm not happy with how crappy the internet is on the ship
  • I'm not happy that 123 perks don't apply to TA's and sometimes they don't eve let Shareholder credit apply.

But as a shareholder who has seen the stock price move from $36.90 when I bought in January 2013 to $84.51 on its Jan 8 close, I couldn't be happier, so I accept these strategies as providing value to the shareholders, those to whom the company is primarily responsible to (not the cruisers as many might like to believe, as required under federal laws relative to publicly traded companies), to the extent that the ships remain full, which they generally are - over 104% occupancy as of last periods 10k filings.

And my sailing history, brief as it is, certainly supports the fact that I am happy with the line and how it treats me. I don't just talk it, I show it with my dollars and time spent on board.

I just don't see the "sky falling" as many seem to. I see reality in today's real world. I see a company knowing it needs to balance its checkbook, and as costs rise for the inputs to the cruise vacation, money to pay for those cost increases has to come from someplace, and consumers are so fare sensitive, it's best to find it in add-ons and perks, and try to leave fares as stable as possible for most.

MY GOD!!!!!

Curt has been abducted by aliens and a Simulant left in his place!!!

are you a TA?.....most don't care about when the TA gets paid

lol

Not a TA, but with frequent cruising, when my TA commission is delayed my perks for future cruises get delayed....!

I actually sent a letter to X in the mail on this, and they contacted me directly to resolve a situation and apologize, though asked I not get into the specifics of our conversations in social media.

well,

sounds like they are both in the wrong....Celebrity should be better about getting the payments out but, you TA shouldn't penalize you. He/She knows that Celebrity will pay eventually, it has nothing to do with you. hopding up your perks will not get Him/Her paid

Not a TA, but with frequent cruising, when my TA commission is delayed my perks for future cruises get delayed....!

I actually sent a letter to X in the mail on this, and they contacted me directly to resolve a situation and apologize, though asked I not get into the specifics of our conversations in social media.