Sunshine returned to Nassau

Nannersmom

The Nassau webcam showed an ambulance pulling up to the starboard side of the ship at the dock, the gangway came out but due to a palm tree in the view, I was unable to see exactly what happened but the ship started backing out as soon as the ambulance began pulling away, about 7:25pm. Hope whoever they had to take off is okay but at least they are on their way to a medical facility.

I hope the people affect are alright. I always feel so bad when I see people taken off due to medical emergencies. Half the time I wonder if they would get better medical treatment if they stayed on the ship at some ports!

We were coming back from San Juan yesterday on the Liberty when all of a sudden we made a sharp left turn and headed straight for Nassau...then the Captain came on and said that we had a medical emergency, and the Coast Guard came out via helicopter and extracted a person from the boat.....I hope all is well with both passengers.

I hope the people affect are alright. I always feel so bad when I see people taken off due to medical emergencies. Half the time I wonder if they would get better medical treatment if they stayed on the ship at some ports!

It would depend on the medical problem. example. appendicitis, I would rather be taken off in Nassau and have it dealt with there, than to risk waiting till getting back to the U.S. And there are many other medical problems that would be better dealth with NOW than later.

Edited by SMSACE6

We were coming back from San Juan yesterday on the Liberty when all of a sudden we made a sharp left turn and headed straight for Nassau...then the Captain came on and said that we had a medical emergency, and the Coast Guard came out via helicopter and extracted a person from the boat.....I hope all is well with both passengers.

Things happened . Someone died while on board . 2 people were taken by helicopter off and many people in jail down below