FLL - Taxi to "soda store" to Pier?

Catrin

Hi all...

We fly in the day of our cruise.... (the day before is TGiving, and I couldnt miss Mom's Turkey!).....

We want to be able to stop at a convienince store, walmart or a supermarket for some Soda and Beer.... then pack in our soft cooler.

Can you recomend a store in FLL between the airport and Pier?

Thanks,

Catrin

Hi all...

We fly in the day of our cruise.... (the day before is TGiving, and I couldnt miss Mom's Turkey!).....

We want to be able to stop at a convienince store, walmart or a supermarket for some Soda and Beer.... then pack in our soft cooler.

Can you recomend a store in FLL between the airport and Pier?

Thanks,

Catrin

Its 1 block or so over from fll and it goes right into I95 south there is plenty stores and gas stations on that road the driver will know what your talking about;)

There is a Publix and a Winn Dixie on the way to the pier on 17th St. There is also a Walgreens at the corner of Eisenhower and 17th just before you get to the pier. All of them should be fine for what you need. The Walgreens is open 24 hours. Happy cruising!

There is a Publix and a Winn Dixie on the way to the pier on 17th St. There is also a Walgreens at the corner of Eisenhower and 17th just before you get to the pier. All of them should be fine for what you need. The Walgreens is open 24 hours. Happy cruising!
==I was thinking he needed to get fll to miami port my bad ,port everglades is a mile away and on the way is Publix ,Winn dixie closed up last month!

Archived