Legend 10 Day Southern Compass

A6cruiser

• 3 weeks later...
Bump

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Hi A6cruiser. I'm on this sailing as well. For a few questions I had I've emailed the CL on board, as well as a couple of cruise buddies who I know have sailed Legend.

Have you joined the rollcall?

Any specific questions you have... I may have gotten them and I can share :)

Hi A6cruiser. I'm on this sailing as well. For a few questions I had I've emailed the CL on board, as well as a couple of cruise buddies who I know have sailed Legend.

Have you joined the rollcall?

Any specific questions you have... I may have gotten them and I can share :)

We have no specific questions just like to read the Cruise Compass ahead of the cruise from a similar sailing to get even more excited about sailing.

We are on the Roll call and in the meet and Mingle. Can't wait to sail.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

• 3 weeks later...
So, posting the compasses isn't working out so well for me.

I have them all scanned. If you want to provide an email address I can send them.

Hi Nieuwcruiser. Thank you for offering to email. Click on my link below that says "Email me". :)

Edited by Hoopster95

I just sent them in several emails. Sorry, anything too large wouldn't send.

Have a blast!

Got them all Thank you

For others looking for this here is a link that hopefully will post here

https://www.dropbox.com/s/1av8i3smkntqh8n/Legend%20of%20the%20Seas%2010%20day%20Southern%20Compas.pdf?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/1av8i3smkntqh8n/Legend%20of%20the%20Seas%2010%20day%20Southern%20Compas.pdf?dl=0

We're just back from this cruise, but my scanner won't cooperate. Sorry.

But I did want to tell you it was about the best trip we've had. Loved the convenience of the smaller ship, it was beyond immaculate, and I think the food was several notches above that of the larger ships. Since we live so close to NYC and Broadway, we're not generally impressed by the cruise shows, but the dancers and production numbers were very good. And the aerial show was terrific.

I'm sure you'll have a great trip.

We're just back from this cruise, but my scanner won't cooperate. Sorry.

But I did want to tell you it was about the best trip we've had. Loved the convenience of the smaller ship, it was beyond immaculate, and I think the food was several notches above that of the larger ships. Since we live so close to NYC and Broadway, we're not generally impressed by the cruise shows, but the dancers and production numbers were very good. And the aerial show was terrific.

I'm sure you'll have a great trip.

Great to hear such positive comments about he ship and crew. Can't wait to experience the same when we go. Thank you for writing back. We did manage to get the compass from somebody so no worries we have plenty to read between now and our sail date

Thank you so much for the dropbox link! It worked great. Do you recall how much the unlimited internet was and if they offered a discount? We are doing this cruise on Friday!!!:)

Bren

Thank you so much for the dropbox link! It worked great. Do you recall how much the unlimited internet was and if they offered a discount? We are doing this cruise on Friday!!!:)

Bren

We have not sailed yet. We are Cruising 3/20/15. Others on this Thread have though and can hopefuly answer your question.

:)