Breakaway Cirque Show Length

epicbride16

Hi all! :)

After hearing that the food in the Cirque show is not so great, I am thinking that we will go to the 5:15pm early show and then make a late reservation at a restaurant to actually eat dinner in.

Does anyone know how long the show runs? I know the late show starts at 8:30pm but I am curious as to how early I can make our dinner reservation.

Thanks!!

We have the Ultimate Dining Package and are going to the early cirque show on the Breakaway this coming Sunday! Can't wait!!!

But, can I go to the cirque and eat at another specialty restaurant later the same night with the package?

Thanks!

Wolf River - yes! Cirque show, if you go the first night, is included in the UDP. And from what I've read on other posts, with the UDP you can go to as many specialty restaurants in one night as you want. So, for example, if you wanted to go eat Appetizers at Le Bistro and then a Meal at La Cucina and then Dessert at Cagney's - you could. Or, in my case, you can go see Cirque included in the UDP the first night and spare yourself from eating there and eat at Cagney's later on! :)

I think that you pay for the Cirque show separately from the UDP. The food is included with the Cirque show tickets. And yeah, it's just meh...

Rumor has it that Cirque is no cost to UDP for shows on sail away day. A bunch of us are hoping that is true this Sunday on BA.

Rumor has it that Cirque is no cost to UDP for shows on sail away day. A bunch of us are hoping that is true this Sunday on BA.

It's not rumor, it's listed on Norwegian's site under the UDP FAQs. Enjoy!

Q. WHAT IS INCLUDED IN THE ULTIMATE DINING PACKAGE?

A. With the Ultimate Dining Package, you can dine in any specialty restaurant every night of your cruise, including our exciting Italian, Asian, Brazilian, French and signature steakhouse restaurants. On Norwegian Breakaway, Norwegian Getaway and Norwegian Epic the Ultimate Dining Package will also include dining at Spiegeltent/Illusionarium on the first sailing day only. Plus, you can enjoy 20% off the cover charge for dinner at Ocean Blue and all a la carte priced restaurants (not included in Ultimate Dining Package).

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

It's not rumor, it's listed on Norwegian's site under the UDP FAQs. Enjoy!

Q. WHAT IS INCLUDED IN THE ULTIMATE DINING PACKAGE?

A. With the Ultimate Dining Package, you can dine in any specialty restaurant every night of your cruise, including our exciting Italian, Asian, Brazilian, French and signature steakhouse restaurants. On Norwegian Breakaway, Norwegian Getaway and Norwegian Epic the Ultimate Dining Package will also include dining at Spiegeltent/Illusionarium on the first sailing day only. Plus, you can enjoy 20% off the cover charge for dinner at Ocean Blue and all a la carte priced restaurants (not included in Ultimate Dining Package).

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

Great! Thanks