Running Out Of Time!!!

xo18xo

Help I need to book a cruise for September 17th but I can't make up my mind!!! I'm debating whether to go to the Cayman Islands and Cozumel or the Cayman Islands and Ochos Rios Jamaica....any suggestions???? :confused:

Why not the RCCL Navigator 9/17/05.

1. Labadee, Haiti

2. Grand Cayman

3. Ocho Rios, Jamaica

4. Cozumel

That way, you get all the above mentioned places. We've heard good & bad for Jamaica. But mostly, we've heard it's all what you make it. You need to have a game plan (tubing, Canopy Tour, Dunns River Falls, Margarittaville, so much to do!) or it won't be a productive fun time. It's a very poor country-I think people really get bent because of the poverty there & that the locals can at times be pushy. Just be friendly and firm when you say "No thank you".

If you decide RCCL Navigator 9/17-go the the roll call forum. There's a nice crowd that can help you do some planning for the trip!

If you go to Jamaca, may sure a book a tour. You'll really enjoy yourself on a tour, and likely have a just okay time without a tour. go to the boards here about Jamaca and you'll see a number of independant operators with very good prices. We went tubing and climbed the falls in Ocho Rios and had a great time. Its not a port you can explore on your own and enjoy yourself.

I like the idea of a western route with all 3 ports.

Archived