Breeze Balcony 8354

fozzy1975

I am hoping someone can help me! We booked 8354 on the breeze port side, but I am having trouble being able to tell if we are above the part of the lanai that sticks out. I know all of it does, but some stick out further I think like where the chess is. Anyone know the answer to this?? Thanks!

I am hoping someone can help me! We booked 8354 on the breeze port side, but I am having trouble being able to tell if we are above the part of the lanai that sticks out. I know all of it does, but some stick out further I think like where the chess is. Anyone know the answer to this?? Thanks!

I was in that area last year. is it tward the aft? I was a few rooms off the corner and it seemed the mid ship was all overhang and that loud area of jacuzi and the bbq place that is why I went to the aft.

Just off breeze. We had cabin 9273 and were right over chess. I'll post some pics ImageUploadedByForums1421174825.154959.jpg.c8e00641964e2c733935117342129828.jpg

I thought I had one but these were the two I found. If I looked straight down I saw the chess sq. we were right off the atrium elevavator

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

ImageUploadedByForums1421174786.856689.jpg.6d87ccaf85494556d7348f2e8165ba9a.jpg

We could see the water. Actually the pieces were never out on this cruise but I've seen them before. It was a great deck. You might actually have some noise from the parties at night though

Sent from my iPhone using Forums