Constellation in St. Martin (Video) with Quantum, Adventure, and Azura

DEIx15x8

One of my favorite parts of cruising is ship spotting so when ever I see ships from other lines I like to share my photos and videos with the respective communities. While onboard the Quantum of the Seas 11/23 inaugural and 12/1 southern caribbean we were in port with Celebrity ships twice.

The first time was in St. Martin on 12/5 with the Celebrity Constellation. She arrived before us but also left an hour ahead of us. On her way out she got into a bit of a horn battle with her new extended fleetmate the Quantum of the Seas! This is the first time that the two were together and it was incredible how much they look alike. They are vastly different in size, but the family genes are very clear. I could not believe how much more alike Quantum and Constellation were than Quantum was to Breakway when they were docked next to each other in Nassau a week earlier. I'm sure the genes traveled through the Solstice and that's how they got to Quantum but it was very easy to see.

Video of the day including her departure:

MWeVuw4gKyQ

A ride on North Star towering over the Constellation:

_5IwngKwm9k

St. Martin Photos: https://picasaweb.google.com/115365916503583655211/QuantumOfTheSeasDecember52014PhillipsburgStMaarten

DSC09215.JPG

DSC09220.JPG

DSC09391.JPG

DSC09450.JPG

DSC09916.JPG

DSC09946.JPG

We were also with the Celebrity Summit on 12/8 while in St. Kitts along with the Jewel of the Seas and Insignia. Unfortunately the Summit was docked a bit away from us and already there when we arrived. She was also departing right when we returned from our excursion so we didn't get to see her as much.

Video from St. Kitts, she's only in a few small clips though unfortunately. That's why I chose not to make a separate thread:

5GkrVqeaGL4

Photos in St. Kitts: https://picasaweb.google.com/115365916503583655211/QuantumOfTheSeasDecember82014BassettiereStKitts

DSC01924.JPG

DSC01941.JPG

DSC01987.JPG

DSC02062.JPG

DSC02436.JPG

DSC02504.JPG

Hope everyone enjoys the photos. Not sure how Royal Caribbean pulled it off, but I've never seen so many Royal Caribbean owned ships together as I did during this 19 night sailing. Amazingly only saw 2 Carnival ships, and only 3 if you include any ship owned by Carnival.

Edited by DEIx15x8