recent Wonder cruisers questions

DanieleBelle

Is anyone just off the Wonder who did the 5 night Grand Cayman itinerary? I know it's a long shot since she just started doing it. I would really like to know which nights the Pirate party, optional dress up, and the Toy Story production are. Thanks!

We were on the wonder in december but the cozumel itinerary.

Not sure if its the same but ours was:

Day1 -- arrival

Day 2-- at sea/pirate night

Day 3 -- Cozumel toy story show

Day 4 Day at sea -- golden mickeys show

Day 5 -- Castaway cay -- dreams show

We were on in mid October

Day 1 - arrival

Day 2 - sea day, optional dress up, Golden Mickey's (good once, would not go again, unless the entire rest of my party wants to)

Day 3 - Cayman Islands - Pirate Night

Day 4 - Cozumel - Toy Story (personally, I wish we had skipped the show, it drug on forever and I was ready to leave after about 10 minutes, and I LOVED Toy Story, but that is just me, I will not go to it again, if it is still on the ship this next October)

Day 5 - Sea day , Till We Meet Again

Hope this helps

We were on in mid October

Day 1 - arrival

Day 2 - sea day, optional dress up, Golden Mickey's (good once, would not go again, unless the entire rest of my party wants to)

Day 3 - Cayman Islands - Pirate Night

Day 4 - Cozumel - Toy Story (personally, I wish we had skipped the show, it drug on forever and I was ready to leave after about 10 minutes, and I LOVED Toy Story, but that is just me, I will not go to it again, if it is still on the ship this next October)

Day 5 - Sea day , Till We Meet Again

Hope this helps

I know what you mean about Toy Story. We've seen it 3 times (!!!!!). But, the reason we've seen it 3 times is the first 2 times there were technical problems delaying the show during the performance. We were finally able to see it straight through on the 3rd try. And that's enough for us.

My 12/21-26 itinerary was:

Day 1- Arrival, "welcome aboard" show.

Day 2- At sea, pirate night with themed menu in the MDRs, the magician had a full show.

Day 3- Cozumel, Toy Story.

Day 4- At sea, formal night, golden Mickys.

Day 5- Castaway, (this was Christmas Day so a holiday themed menu in the MDRs) and Disney Dreams show.

As stated above, this cruise incorporated Christmas Day so I doubt it's like this every cruise but I never had the same dinner menu twice.

Also, more people participated in Pirate night than formal night.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

My 12/21-26 itinerary was:

Day 1- Arrival, "welcome aboard" show.

Day 2- At sea, pirate night with themed menu in the MDRs, the magician had a full show.

Day 3- Cozumel, Toy Story.

Day 4- At sea, formal night, golden Mickys.

Day 5- Castaway, (this was Christmas Day so a holiday themed menu in the MDRs) and Disney Dreams show.

As stated above, this cruise incorporated Christmas Day so I doubt it's like this every cruise but I never had the same dinner menu twice.

Also, more people participated in Pirate night than formal night.

DCL doesn't repeat menus during a cruise. Every night is a different menu.

Sadly, yes, more people dress as pirates, then dress up for formal night. One question - was it actually called "formal" night? Or "Dress Up Optional"?

DCL doesn't repeat menus during a cruise. Every night is a different menu.

Sadly, yes, more people dress as pirates, then dress up for formal night. One question - was it actually called "formal" night? Or "Dress Up Optional"?

Lol what I meant was that I had Parrot Cay and Animator's Palate twice but one night at each of those it was a themed menu, not that dining room's usual theming. But animator's palate had the color changing experience only one night, the other night, it was mixed, the walls were black and white and the framed pictures of the characters were in full color and it stayed that way throughout.

I can't remember exactly, but I think it was called formal night. Regardless of what it was called, 75% of passengers were dressed up to some degree.

Lol what I meant was that I had Parrot Cay and Animator's Palate twice but one night at each of those it was a themed menu, not that dining room's usual theming. But animator's palate had the color changing experience only one night, the other night, it was mixed, the walls were black and white and the framed pictures of the characters were in full color and it stayed that way throughout.

I can't remember exactly, but I think it was called formal night. Regardless of what it was called, 75% of passengers were dressed up to some degree.

Yes the Signature (rotational) menus in each MDR is only served once during every cruise. And Animator's Palate only does the color changing show on that night. On cruises long enough for guests to dine in the MDRs more than once, subsequent nights there are different menus (same menu is served in all MDRs those nights).