John Heald's Blog...

cruiselover**

Does anyone know when John Heald will be posting again on his blog? I believe he still uses the social media website that so many people read, but I do not use that site at all. He has not posted on his blog since early November, and prior to that it was September or so. Thanks in advance to everyone who replies.

Does anyone know when John Heald will be posting again on his blog? I believe he still uses the social media website that so many people read, but I do not use that site at all. He has not posted on his blog since early November, and prior to that it was September or so. Thanks in advance to everyone who replies.

If you want something in particular of John, you can post on the "Ask John" section of his blog and you should get a response.

And if you just want to keep up with the information that he distributes on his social media page, you can do that without joining social media. You just can't post there, but you can still read.

He is keeping up with Facebook but takes breaks as he is at home with family right now. I know he has mentioned helping his mom out since his dad passed away. I think he will probably get more involved when he is back on a ship.