Spa Service pricing

pmjnh

Check out the page General Information page on halfacts.com the first section has a partial list of spa and salon pricing from March 2014. You can also pretend to book an appointment for a service from your reservation. If you have a booked cruise login to the HAL website, click on my reservations, then view Spa Services. From there you can select the service you are interested in and select the date and time you want the service. You will then find out the price for the service, just cancel the order or hit the back button and then select another service to review the description and pricing.

Good luck, the service prices are comparable to what you would pay at a Westin or Fairmont for a massage. Plan on about $125 on up for a 50 minute service.

Don't bother with the search as all services in the spa on any HAL ship are overpriced! :eek:

Seriously - is that an answer? It's an opinion and kind of rude. There are lots of people who can and do afford those prices. Why rain on some ones parade.

The spas offer specials every day that are often better values than the rack rates. The specials are often 20 min of each of, say, three treatments and these, we have found, can be negotiable (say 40 min of one and twent min of another instead of three separate treatments). Can't hurt to ask if you are interested.

The best rates, of course, are on port days

Go to the HAL website and pretend you are booking a spa service that you are interested in. The price will be displayed during the process - of course you stop before providing a credit card number to complete the booking.

I have to wonder why they don't just provide an easily accessible price list. Could it be they engaging in "dynamic pricing"?

Seriously - is that an answer? It's an opinion and kind of rude. There are lots of people who can and do afford those prices. Why rain on some ones parade.

So this reply isn't rude:confused:? Just sayin'

Op, also note 15% tip is automatically added.

Thanks everyone for this information. Halfacts and retired mustang's blog helpful!

I didn't even think of the "pretend booking" route, great idea! They really should just post a list without having to do that.

Thanks again!

Good for them! Go for it! Must be rich! :rolleyes: And your statement is rude! ;)

Edited by GeriatricNurse

Good for them! Go for it! Must be rich! :rolleyes: And your statement is rude! ;)

I'm confused by this. I while back I made a comment about the spa staff. You told me they are always so sweet and wonderful. Do you actually go to the spa?