Free drinks on P&O Thomson Flights

zjc

Hello

Can anyone confirm if your flying with Thomson to Barbados as part of P and O cruise if the drinks are free?

The flight I am on is a full P and O charter from Manchester.

I know Thomson long haul offer free drinks but wondering if this applies when the flight is chartered by p and o

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rich, I am pretty sure that Fred and Princess had chartered the whole plane whereas on the Thomson flight, some were going on the cruise and some to hotels.

Fair enough, I would have thought with Princess having mainly US clients it would be just a few Brits onboard and not a plane full.

It depends on the terms of the charter, if P&O wanted they could specify free drinks for their charter flights but they choose not to, bean counters again :rolleyes:

Correct and it's also the preference of the airline that P&O don't include drinks as its great on board revenue for them.

Nice cosy arrangement.

Last year didn't pay for a drink on 4 flights to bali!says it all about thomas Cook and p and o!not to be negative but it seems like it's all a ply of extraction at every point!😊

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Welcome to the world of crusing!

Thanks for the feedback everyone just wanted to know if I should be buying a couple of bottles of water in the airport or not!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would. Always much cheaper than what they sell onboard and there for you when you need it and not waiting for the bar trolley to come round.

Hi,

Have flown to Caribbean cruise on P & O twice, and due to go again on 27th Feb. (from Manchester on Airbus A330-200) Each time we have paid the upgrade to Premium where your drinks are free, except champagne! Considering the cost of the upgrade, inclusive drinks is a must. Not entirely sure about all aircraft, as this is our first on the Airbus, but there is often a water dispenser in or near the galley, where you can help yourself. Otherwise, the advice to take your own onboard is good.

Hope you have a great time.