Private Tours

jetset36

Hi Everyone at last I have found my way around this site!!!!

I just wanted to let everyone know we are either happy to join anyone for private tours in India ( Cochin and Mumbai) or organise group tours. I have made some enquiries to a few companies and if there are 6-8 persons then the pricing is very favourable even with just two persons doing them. However it would be much more fun and cheaper with a small group.

If anyone has places on their tours or would like me to supply info on the tours we have quotes for I am happy to do so.

regards

Phil and Sue ( Dorset UK)

The place to look for people to share excursions is on your roll call. Cannot help you find it as you said nothing about ship or date. This board is for general information regarding all Az cruises.

Got to Az Roll Calls and search for the roll call for your cruise and you will find people who might share your tours and perhaps other tours that you might want to join in.

Whoops I should have said it is for the Azamura Quest 21st March 2015

QUOTE=jetset36;45264900]Hi Everyone at last I have found my way around this site!!!!

I just wanted to let everyone know we are either happy to join anyone for private tours in India ( Cochin and Mumbai) or organise group tours. I have made some enquiries to a few companies and if there are 6-8 persons then the pricing is very favourable even with just two persons doing them. However it would be much more fun and cheaper with a small group.

If anyone has places on their tours or would like me to supply info on the tours we have quotes for I am happy to do so.

regards

Ref Azamura Quest 21st March 2015

regards

regards

Hi Jetset36,

The Roll Call Forums, is the place to meet other Cruise Critic friends on your sailing, and continue the conversation. This forum is for general Azamara discussion.

Here is a direct link to your Roll Call : http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2003392

Have a great time on Quest. This thread is now closed.