Couple of Bon Voyage Questions

ready123go

Is it possible to order a bottle of liquor not on the Bon Voyage menu? I had always hear this was doable, but just got off the phone with Bon Voyage and the CSR basically said "If it's not on the menu, we can't order it".

She mentioned another possibility - order a bottle delivered to the room after boarding the ship. Unfortunately, I can't possibly know if they will be carrying that brand or if this will even be allowed.

Anyone have experience with either of these approaches?

Going in April on the Sensation and wanting to purchase either Tanqueray or Beef Eater gin. Bombay is currently the only gin listed on Bon Voyage (not the worst, just not our first choice).

TIA

The menu is what it is, a list of what is for sale.

Agreed. I mean I know we ordered something from this list on our last cruise and honestly I don't recall the list being all that different than the list when we got on the ship because I think I checked to see if we paid the same price.

Just remember I think if you order once on board you have to pay a tip. (Correct me if I am wrong).

But yeah I don't think you'll be able to get anything different than what's on the list. I think it's the same on the ship.

I notice on Bon Voyage that the Coors light is 25$ for 4 pack. We just got off the Splendor and paid 28$ , we ordered it from room service. Didn't tip because the girl left so fast we would have had to run down the hall, lol! We asked on lido deck about getting a 4 pack ( a bucket) but they said they had to open them. So room service was a better deal as we wanted to enjoy them on our own time.