Camp Ocean???

I got the ones from above.

my kid will be in the 9-11 group and in the activity pages it has unsupervised time

could someone tell me about that please.

Im not too comfortable leaving a 9 year old unsupervised for an hour at a time with a group of kids that we do not know.

Just to let you know-- that although you are seeing ocean club pages-- that stuff could change by the time you sail.,

I would not tell your kids-- look that is what you will be doing, or you will have very disappointed kids

Just to let you know-- that although you are seeing ocean club pages-- that stuff could change by the time you sail.,

I would not tell your kids-- look that is what you will be doing, or you will have very disappointed kids

Thanks for the heads up. I totally get that - I think my dd would be fine. We find that even though it is on the schedule the camp schedule changes when you are on.

I think she wants to see if there is still a talent show and night owls. Which I am pretty sure there is but she would like to look at them.

I learned that the hard way. We sailed the Pride in February and got a camp schedule from Dec. Boy was she excited.

We boarded- got the pages and not one thing was on there that she was looking forward to do., I think if we did not discuss with her before hand she would have been fine