Quest on Oasis?

Hi...we are booked on the Oasis for April 25th sailing and we've never been on her before...I'm in the process of booking times for the shows which I've never had to do before and was wondering if they have "The Quest" on the Oasis and if they do what night do they have it on?...I've only been to it once before but it was alot of laughs... I've tried checking posted "dailies" and I couldn't seem to find it on the ones I was able to find

Not trying to hijack the thread :D, but is there also love & marriage? If so, what day/time?

Just pray Ricky Matthews isn't the CD for Love & Marriage. He does it with white boards, so the couples sit there silently and never get a chance to speak/tell their stories. Instead, it is just him talking non-stop. Sadly, it's the only time on 10+ Oasis/Allure cruises that I've seen close to 50% of the audience leave before it ended.

I think on some of the shorter cruises they may have stopped doing L&M (I particularly remember a report from the Liberty). From what I've read, I believe it is still happening on most ships.

Thanks for the info.

Appreciate it.

Safe travels