50% off deposits and great upgrades. Sale ends tomorrow.

CruiseFan3035

We did too! And I didn't know about it until I did a mock booking for our anniversary trip in December, saw the total and $250 deposit....I called my husband so fast!! LoL. We also hurried and snatched up our FTTF, we invited another couple with us and they booked there's yesterday morning and we're right next to each other. We bought there FTTF, those things go fast!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

We had it for our last cruise on the Elation and loved it! They started boarding at 11:30 we were next to board after weddings, platinum, diamond and suites which it wasn't many of those and we got on the ship at 11:35. It was a 5 day cruise and though we didn't have tender ports we loved it for the fact that our room was ready and we didn't have to tote carry ons around and we got off early on the last day. Interesting to see how it plays out with us in December since we're going to Grand Cayman. For us it was totally worth it and we made it to lunch before the crowds and a few minutes after everything opened.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

I guess because we are sailing over NYE, there are no deals to be had :(.

Too bad!

Last year we took advantage of the 36 hour sale in November.

Went from a 4K to a balcony and got OBC! Guess I will need to keep my eyes open for one of those sales again. Likely not until late in the year again I am guessing.

I enjoy the OBC but we really got what we think is a good deal. Balcony in the Panorama deck and half off deposits. Who knows there may be some price drops or something but with limited rooms on the Panorama, it's probably not likely. Either way we are happy. Love cruising!

Me 😊

I enjoy the OBC but we really got what we think is a good deal. Balcony in the Panorama deck and half off deposits. Who knows there may be some price drops or something but with limited rooms on the Panorama, it's probably not likely. Either way we are happy. Love cruising!

Me

That is awesome! As long as you are happy with the price and room, that is all that matters.

I am just hoping for some price drops(not likely due to time of year) or at least one sale to take advantage of. If that dos not happen, it is still OK because we will be cruising! ;)

We just booked our 7 day western Caribbean. Half off deposit and managed to get a great room!

Me 😊

Twenty-five cruises on Carnival for me, and one cruise on Holland America. Carnival hasn't blessed me with any appreciation for my loyalty, so I booked my next cruise on HAL with a free cruise offer from them. It is so ironic.

I'm really happy though that you are happy with your Carnival offer. I hope you have a wonderful cruise.

Twenty-five cruises on Carnival for me, and one cruise on Holland America. Carnival hasn't blessed me with any appreciation for my loyalty, so I booked my next cruise on HAL with a free cruise offer from them. It is so ironic.

I'm really happy though that you are happy with your Carnival offer. I hope you have a wonderful cruise.

Wow that is awesome! how did you manage to get such a great offer??

Wish I would get one someday.

I guess because we are sailing over NYE, there are no deals to be had :(.

Too bad!

Last year we took advantage of the 36 hour sale in November.

Went from a 4K to a balcony and got OBC! Guess I will need to keep my eyes open for one of those sales again. Likely not until late in the year again I am guessing.

Yea, it's totally crazy that Carnival gives its best deals to infrequent customers, but overlooks their most loyal customers when it comes to their best offers. Carnival doesn't reward their most loyal customers, but prefers to entice those that haven't cruised with them lately.

My last Carnival cruise was my 25th Carnival cruise, and I didn't even get a thank you.