Is anyone doing the "all Inclusive" cruise from Moncton

edenrayne

Thanks for your information. The travel agent told a friend of mine it was

Northern air. (????) Are they not located out of Alberta and only for small groups? Can't seem to get a clear answer from any one! Is it a "charter"

flight you are on? Thanks once again. Sharon

We are on a similar all inclusive package out of Ottawa. No idea yet which airline they will be using. In the newspaper ads they had a picture of a Canadian North airplane. The later ads had an airplane picture with `Celebrity Cruises` written on it as though they had their own airline!! LOL Guess we`ll have to wait until they send us our info closer to the date. Our cruise is on March 7. I`m not really worried about whatever Canadian-based airline they use as long as it isn`t Canjet!

Our cruise starts March 7 and we have not got any documentation yet that identifies the airline. But when we booked I did some research on Cdn North as it was pictured in the Celebrity ad and was impressed with the reviews. So hoping it is still Cdn North for our charter. Wonder how long before our cruise we get any info on the flights, etc? Anyone know?

We received our edoc and luggage tags for our Feb 8 cruise 5 wks out. Your travel agent will know if you are going with Canadian North. If not call Celebrity Captains Club. We leave Hamilton @ 800 and arrive in Miami @ 1100 Return 1215 arrive Hamilton @ 315

You are going to be more than pleased with the package. If you have any question just ask and I will try to help.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

We received our edoc and luggage tags for our Feb 8 cruise 5 wks out. Your travel agent will know if you are going with Canadian North. If not call Celebrity Captains Club. We leave Hamilton @ 800 and arrive in Miami @ 1100 Return 1215 arrive Hamilton @ 315

You are going to be more than pleased with the package. If you have any question just ask and I will try to help.

Thanks Canusa1 - I booked directly with Celebrity using the 1-800 number in their ad. Had to follow up a couple of times with questions regarding my invoice and had no difficulties getting through quickly and no problems getting the right answers and getting things straightened out quickly. So far can't think of any questions since I've found out a considerable amount from reading these boards. I read somewhere that their charter flights may have to pick up passengers from a couple or more cities so who knows - maybe the Moncton flight for my cruise date will have to stop in Ottawa (or more likely Montreal) but we'll just have to wait and see - still hoping for a non-stop flight, at least from Ottawa. I'll wait a couple more weeks before calling to see when I'll get my docs - I'm in no rush, its not until March 7.

I have been trying to find out who the Charter Airline is that the Celebrity Cruises are using out of Moncton to Maimi

We are flying out of Moncton on March 1 with the Celebrity " All inclusive". As somebody already mentioned, Yes! indeed Canadian North is the airline that is being chartered. Link to their web site below.

http://www.canadiannorth.com

Here is my guess: The same charters are flying out of Halifax on Saturdays. I think after they return from Miami on Saturday they take that quick jump over to Moncton for the Sunday haul. I could be wrong but, it is just a guess on my part.

Regards,

Kevin Reid

Anyone know when these packages are made available? Just wondering when you could book for 2016 or 2017? I'll have to keep my eyes open as they look like a great offer

Cathy

Good question. Celebrity was advertising for awhile in a bunch of local papers like the Ottawa Citizen but I didn't really focus on and actually read the ad until early November. Haven't seen the ad for the past week or two however. I know they also recently had the same ad in the Montreal Gazette for Montreal departures as I have family there that saw it. But no idea when they start for each season, or even if they've run this special before or will again. Also, I have no idea whether the same deal is/was offered on their website as I never looked.

For us, as first time cruisers the deal looked good as so many things were included and we wouldn't have to worry about getting separate flights, etc. Deal includes charter from Ottawa, classic beverage package, all taxes and gratuities and transfer between airport and cruise. Of course the price will be different depending on which type of cabin one reserves. Now, I don't know as I've never done this before, so don't know whether we could have got things cheaper if we booked everything separately but if we had done that we would have flown down the night before just to be on the safe side so would have incurred a hotel cost as well.

We're both veteran travellers having been to many places in Canada, the US, Caribbean and overseas for both work and vacation but this will be our first cruise experience so looking forward to it.

Cathy I think that we booked our cruise in June. Celebrity had a full page info in our newspaper. When we are on the cruise next month I am going to see if we can book for next year. I would think that it will depend on how well they do with the packages this year. Last year they only offered a few departure points. This year they have added more. They sold out here in Hamilton.

we are on the feb 14 flight out of Halifax. we were told it would be Canadian north but no details as yet.

we have cruised with Celebrity before and are looking forward to it,

we were told it was a direct flight, hope the weather is good that day, don't want to miss anything

we are on the feb 14 flight out of Halifax. we were told it would be Canadian north but no details as yet.

we have cruised with Celebrity before and are looking forward to it,

we were told it was a direct flight, hope the weather is good that day, don't want to miss anything

Just remember kayleighgirl, "direct" in airline parlance usually means you go someplace without changing planes, but you could stop places enroute. The term "non-stop" means you go there without stopping anywhere. Many people (including me when I first started travelling a lot) often confuse the two. The Celebrity ad I booked from clearly says "non-stop" in big capital letters so I am hoping they don't change that.

Edited by thon

I know they also recently had the same ad in the Montreal Gazette for Montreal departures as I have family there that saw it.

All ads in Montreal Gazette were for Ottawa departures. I have seen them multiple times. If you didn't know your airport codes, YOW being Ottawa, it wasn't very clear and I could see how some might think it was leaving from YUL.

I am a travel agent and Celebrity have offered these in Hamilton and Ottawa for a couple of years and were big hits. This is 1st year for Moncton & Halifax.

Celebrity advised us of special and provided webinar for TA in June 2014.

But if they sell enough they may do it again (IMHO) but don't expect 2017 offers... maybe 2016 this spring after this years analysis (IMHO).

I am a travel agent and Celebrity have offered these in Hamilton and Ottawa for a couple of years and were big hits. This is 1st year for Moncton & Halifax.

Celebrity advised us of special and provided webinar for TA in June 2014.

But if they sell enough they may do it again (IMHO) but don't expect 2017 offers... maybe 2016 this spring after this years analysis (IMHO).

I would think that when Celebrity does some number crunching they will continue to offer the packages. If not the Montreal or east coast departures but London,Hamilton and Ottawa. If one would take the same cruise on their own it would be much cheaper. But with the packages they are very convenient and much less stress. One does not have to book flights and try to get the times that they want. Stay overnight at a hotel near the airport for an early flight or go to Florida a day or two ahead of cruise just in case they can't get out the day of the cruise. What we paid for our last two cruises with the package Celebrity is making money. But we are willing to pay more for the reasons that I mentioned. I think that people who do the package will be more than pleased with the program and if they cruise again next year will do it again.

We are now the March 1 charter. It is Canadian North out of Moncton according to my travel documents.

Well, if you are with them, I am assuming that we will be having them as our airline as well. Halifax arrival one day and Moncton departure the next sounds

about right. Thanks everyone for your replies. FEB 22 WHOO HOOO..............

My edocs arrived last night. Canadian North is definitely the airline, at least from Ottawa March 7. And looks like flights are non-stop to and from Miami. Flight leaves here at 7:10 a.m. and they say to be at the airport 3 hours ahead of that as we have to clear US Customs in Ottawa. I hate these early morning flights - means we have to get up at 3 o'clock! But at least we'll be going on vacation!

I would think that when Celebrity does some number crunching they will continue to offer the packages. If not the Montreal or east coast departures but London,Hamilton and Ottawa. If one would take the same cruise on their own it would be much cheaper. But with the packages they are very convenient and much less stress. One does not have to book flights and try to get the times that they want. Stay overnight at a hotel near the airport for an early flight or go to Florida a day or two ahead of cruise just in case they can't get out the day of the cruise. What we paid for our last two cruises with the package Celebrity is making money. But we are willing to pay more for the reasons that I mentioned. I think that people who do the package will be more than pleased with the program and if they cruise again next year will do it again.

Here in halifax it saves us money there are no direct flights and the ones that connect in toronto or newark are big $$$$ plus the extra day before and after in hotels in miami

girlpookie How great is that. Just hop on a direct flight to Miami. They will give you breakfast on the flight so it may help with that early departure. I tell you your going to love it. I do not know what ship you will be on but we have been on 7 Celebrity cruises and loved all of them. I hope you all have fun in the sun.