Fantasy Deck 10 Aft Cabin -- have you sailed these rooms?

Looking at booking a deck 10 aft room on the Fantasy. Noticed there is a buffet/dining type area directly above.

Has anyone sailed this aft deck area on the Fantasy? Can you hear noise from chairs and tables from above?

Can we see the fireworks from the port or starboard side?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

The fireworks go off from the starboard side. Since I've never been in these cabins, I can't tell you if you can see them from your cabin or not. On the Magic, we got a note in our room asking to be sure that there were no personal items on our balcony and that we NOT watch from our balcony.

No info on rules for Fantasy.

I would not recommend having the busiest dining room on the ship above your cabin. I always book cabins aft, but I like having at least 1 or 2 floors of cabin rooms above and below me. I've never had a problem with common area noise using that guidance so far. I recommend you at least go down to deck 8 which I have had a cabin aft on the Fantasy's sister ship the Dream. No noise generated from above. I'm booked in May on the Fantasy aft on deck 7.

The fireworks go off from the starboard side. Since I've never been in these cabins' date=' I can't tell you if you can see them from your cabin or not. On the Magic, we got a note in our room asking to be sure that there were no personal items on our balcony and that we NOT watch from our balcony.

No info on rules for Fantasy.[/quote']

On the Fantasy (& Dream) some of the verandah rooms on the starboard side get the note not to be out there during the fireworks. Others don't.