Infinity Bay... have you been there?

MJC

We'd like to know about the day passes. How early did you get there to be able to get in? Or, if you went and were turned away, what would you have done differently?

This is our first choice for our day in Roatan, but I'd also like to know what to do if we show up and can't get in. Mayan Princess? Someplace else? We're looking for a quiet place with hopefully a pool, near to the kidney for snorkeling.

I can not answer your questions about day passes, I am not a cruiser.

Between Infinity's guests, those with day passes, the random passers by and Tabyana right next door. Quiet is not what come to mind.

The only other place I know on West Bay with a pool that offers day passes is Mayan Princess.

Have a look at this pic I found yesterday. The L shaped pier belongs to Infinity, you can clearly see their pool and by golly the "kidney" in all it's glory. :0)

d7c16f_2ddee5485e27f9d6de0feef7e759b408.jpg_1024

I think I've read all your posts about Roatan. :) Thank you very much for them, they are so helpful. The Mayan Princess is our backup, but they will be one of the Carnival excursions that day and I expect they will be packed. We are hoping Infinity Bay will be less crowded, even though I know the beach itself will probably be busy given the season.

The kidney! I can't wait.

You may be right if you base yourself at the pool instead of the beach it may be a bit more quiet.

I will tell you though, I much prefer the pool at Mayan. It is not as open and far more interesting. Though if snorkeling is the goal Infinity and beyond is a better choice.

Depending on season, time of week and how may ships are in port the whole of West Bay is a bit of a mad house. I truly believe the snorkeling worth the madness.

Have a delightful time.

Another thought I just had, Mayan and properties has perhaps double the beach front. Hmm but I am not sure how much is allotted to day trips.