navigator menus

Hello

I understand the menus change, but we are on the navigator in sept 2015 and i was wondering if anyone has or can direct me to menus for chops grille and giovannis? We've never ate at any specialty restaurants and was just wondering what they have. Thanks

Chops: http://media.royalcaribbean.com/content/shared_assets/pdf/menus/chops.pdf

Giovanni's: http://media.royalcaribbean.com/content/shared_assets/pdf/menus/giovannis.pdf

Just a note about Giovanni' s. The lunch menu in NOT the same as dinner. You can only see the lunch menu when you are on board. The glaring difference is that their famous lasagna is only available at lunch and they are only open for lunch on sea days.

The concierge placed two reservations for specialty dining, one for today's (1/26/2015) and one for Chops later in the week for dinner. Since there were two reservations we get 20 percent off of each cover charge. So instead of $15 each for lunch cover today, it was only $12. Can't beat that for gourmet Italian food and impeccable service.

• 1 month later...

Order I was given

Mojo

Saffron

Pimiento

Basil

****ake

Jasmine

Pomodoro

FYI, totally worth the upcharge for the specialty dining experience... go for it, do one on your first night cruising for a discount (weak night in the main dining room anyway)... Happy cruising

The last two cruises that I have been on have had their amazing flour-less chocolate cake. PLEASE tell me that this is now called Chocolate Sensation. Crossing my fingers because I'm going to be heart broken if they no longer serve it.

I checked out the menu last night and OMG it all sounds so wonderful. I would like one of everything please. Lol! I need to go back through it with my youngest daughter (will be 10 yrs when we sail) and see what she thinks she might like to eat. The best part about it is that if you don't like it or eat it all and are still hungry, you can always have something different/more.