Voyager:- Sydney Disembark Question

Emu

Hi All,

Disembark Voyager in Sydney Aust. March 16. New to RCCL, so just a basic question.

Before I book flights home, could someone please advise about what time I could expect to be on the shore if I carry my own bag off??? (I travel light :))

My cabin is on deck 10.. if that makes a difference.

Many thanks,

Paul

Thanks Tilly,

Nice to have a first hand report.

As they Start check in and boarding again at 1030a ....I guessed it would have to be an early start to disembarking with such a large crowd.

Looking forward to the ship.

Only thing is to allow for slight chance of delays, if that concerns you.

Normal situations, which is the majority of the time, you can get off as above.

But on the odd occasion you may not be cleared, or have some other delay on ship preventing people leaving then.

There is always a chance there will be delays with transport to the airport either using the train (most convenient from circular quay) or via taxi/bus. Quickest will always be the train. An 11am flight departure or later should be more than doable.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

There is always a chance there will be delays with transport to the airport either using the train (most convenient from circular quay) or via taxi/bus. Quickest will always be the train. An 11am flight departure or later should be more than doable.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Agree with this and your idea to get flexible flights so you can move to an earlier flight if available.

We have self disembarked a few times. Also once onboard I think you can advise your flight times and ask for early disembarkation.

Agree with this and your idea to get flexible flights so you can move to an earlier flight if available.

We have self disembarked a few times. Also once onboard I think you can advise your flight times and ask for early disembarkation.

Good thought.