Just off Oasis. Jan 10 ~ 17th

It was a great time as usual. Lots of alpha alpha alpha though. During check in we were surprised by the upgrade fairy....thank you RCCL. We went from a D4 to a JS. It was an awesome surprise. If you have any questions, I will try to answer them.

How did it work out with both D and D+ using the lounge on the 11th floor? Any word on what they plan to do with D+ going forward? Is Wonderland still going to be built out? What is the word on ship or is everyone pleading dumb?

Thank you in advance for your reply.

It was a great time as usual. Lots of alpha alpha alpha though. During check in we were surprised by the upgrade fairy....thank you RCCL. We went from a D4 to a JS. It was an awesome surprise. If you have any questions, I will try to answer them.

Congrats on your upgrade! When did you find out? Did you book through a ta or rccl? Sorry for the questions but we've been d+ for a while now and never had a hint of an upgrade. Thanks!

How did it work out with both D and D+ using the lounge on the 11th floor? Any word on what they plan to do with D+ going forward? Is Wonderland still going to be built out? What is the word on ship or is everyone pleading dumb?

Thank you in advance for your reply.

It worked out fine actually. It was more busy than usual though as there were more people. There were much more people in there for the early seating for sure. There were still seats and tables for late seating guests. The staff in there didn't say much about the future of that area. A few of the other staff said they think dynamic dining may not happen now, but we will see they said.

Congrats on your upgrade! When did you find out? Did you book through a ta or rccl? Sorry for the questions but we've been d+ for a while now and never had a hint of an upgrade. Thanks!

Thank you.

The odd thing is, I always check my reservation to see if we get upgraded and I even checked two days before and nothing. We got to the pier and they told me when we checked in....so we were very happy. We always book directly with Royal Caribbean. We never rec'd an upgrade in the past either, so I was surprised too. I was told it all depends on what cabins they want to upgrade folks so they can sell them to new passengers. We started in a boardwalk, then we paid to upgrade to a D4 guarantee....then they upgraded us from that.

We were on this sailing, too. We enjoyed ourselves and were happy for the good weather but surprised by the fact that as english speaking passengers we were the minorities on the ship. We have been on quite a few cruises and never experienced that.

There were a lot of Alpha Alphas that gave people something to talk about along with the helicopter evacuation.

We enjoyed all that the ship had to offer but think we will be sticking with the smaller ships from now on.