Questions - Royal Replenish & Comedy

BobKat406

For anyone who has purchased the Royal Replenish or Ultimate Pkg - what venues can specialty coffees be ordered from? Where can you get Fresh squeezed OJ - is it in the windjammer only and is it only for breakfast?

Comedy shows - I'm on an 8 day Bahamas cruise - can anyone tell me when the comedy shows were? Nothing available online and wanted to make sure I hold spots open for them.

For anyone who has purchased the Royal Replenish or Ultimate Pkg - what venues can specialty coffees be ordered from? Where can you get Fresh squeezed OJ - is it in the windjammer only and is it only for breakfast?

Comedy shows - I'm on an 8 day Bahamas cruise - can anyone tell me when the comedy shows were? Nothing available online and wanted to make sure I hold spots open for them.

I got my frappuccino-type coffee drinks at La Patisserie and Cafe 270. I think the specialty coffees may also include ones from the dining room, but as i don't drink regular coffee, i'm not sure. At La Patisserie and Cafe 270 you can also get hot chocolates, teas, chai etc included with replenish. La Patisserie seems to have taken over for the coffee bar that's usually attached to the cafe promenade - quantum's cafe promenade doesn't have a coffee bar attached.

On most ships, the fresh OJ is only in the windjammer at breakfast. However, the bartenders at the solarium bar told me they had fresh-squeezed OJ there all day. i'm not a big OJ fan so i didn't test it out. :p

The comedian was one of our "guest entertainers" and we didn't find out who he'd be 'til the day or two before he came onboard. We were on an Eastern Caribbean itinerary, though, not a bahamas, so i don't know if it would be the same for you.