Got the call - Upgraded to Cloud 9 Spa Balcony

sd63

Got the call today from the upgrade fairy. Sailing on the Splendor this Sunday, 1/25/15.

Went from Empress Deck 7 interior cabin to Cloud 9 Spa Balcony on Panorama Deck 10 for $250. I hope it was money well spent. My wife is certainly excited so it was probably worth the money just for that.

After checking the same sailing on Splendor for February 22, 2015 I think we got a pretty good deal. For a Panorama Cloud 9 Spa balcony cabin the rate was $729/pp.

Originally booked a guaranteed interior cabin for $269/pp. Was thrilled when they gave us Empress Deck cabin midship. So now we ended up in the Cloud 9 Spa balcony cabin on Panorama Deck for $394/pp. Someone is looking out for us!

Congrats! Spa cabins are nice because you get to enjoy all the awesome steam rooms and the giant hot tub. We spent a ton of time in there when we had a spa cabin!

I thought the spa does not come with the upgrades like this?

something to check into before you get there.

The upsell fairy specifically provided the details of the Cloud 9 Spa amenities during the sales pitch that came with the upgraded cabin. So yes they do come with the upgrade.

opps

while I was away i was searching. Because you paid for your upgrade.

if a person got this cabin via the gauarantee they do not get the spa pass

You will love the spa deck. DW never used the shower in the cabin and walked the 100 ft to the spa and used the HUGE shower and locker room. On the Dream we went to the spa desk first thing and checked in. They gave us a tour and white elastic wrist bands that you had to wear when in the spa area. There are public areas (gym) and Spa Deck only areas so they want to keep track of who belongs where and who doesn't.

When you go to use the spa facilities you surrender your cabin key card and get a white Cloud Nine key card that gets you into the restricted spa areas. Don't leave the card in a robe pocket as there are doors you can exit, but can't enter without the card (trust me I know). Use the heck out of the spa it's a great perk. I would book another Cloud 9 in a minute.