? re Island Pr Aloha Deck: Churchills and Fun Zone

Cruisin' Chick

Hubby is currently looking at princess.com at the deck plans for the Island. He's noticed that the kids area is right next to Churchills, the cigar lounge. Has anyone who's been on the Island with their kids noticed any smell coming from the lounge as the kids were being dropped off. My hubby passionately hates the smell of cigars.

Wow – the deck plan is definitely wrong…even the link from the deck plan for that area takes you to Churchill’s Lounge. But rest assured it is on Promenade deck (and represented there on the deck plans as well).

i think Largin is right that Churchhills is not on the Aloha Deck, but I saw the same thing on the deck plan! I think it is wrong!

Churchhill's is right across the atrium from Crooners. I know that because I spent quite a bit of time there in the evenings. I hung out with a couple of other CCers who preferred to sit in the non-smoking section at Crooners. I would sit with them and then just hop on over to Churchills' when I wanted a cigarette.

The only time you smell the aroma of cigars if when the door to Churchill's is opened (and, of course, if someone happens to be sitting in there enjoying a cigar at the time).

I didn't think the smell was that bad ... but then, I love the smell of cigar smoke.

Blue skies ...

--rita

Archived