Celebrity Eclipse January 2-8, 2017

stephie22

I know its early and this cruise is 2 years away, but I am so excited to get a list/group of people, an "informal roll call" of sorts. Its too early to get the actual Roll Call gojng, so, I hope to see some of you respond!!

Looking forward to getting to know you before the cruise

It's not too early to start the Roll Call! We will be disembarking Equinox as you embark on Eclipse and started our Roll Call on 16 December last year. Just hop on over to the Roll Call boards and start yours, if there is not already one there.

Under the Roll Call section here on Cruise Critic, click on Celebrity Connections. Then find Eclipse. Click and look for our Jan 2, 2017 roll call. Currently right near the top of the listings and with 5 pages of entries. We'll be happy to have you join us!

Hi Diamond Diva!

Please tell me how get involved with your Roll Call...also wanting to start up a Facebook group, if not already started :)

Welcome to the Roll Call stephie22, if you look at the top of each Roll Call page you will see this; Special Note: Promotion of Facebook Groups is NOT allowed on our ROLL CALLS.

The promotion of FB groups can detract from the experience and activity sponsored and promoted here by our host Cruise Critic. Thank you for your understanding. :)