Website

takichum

I'm heartily tired of the Celebrity Website. :(

I have visited it several times a day over the past few days trying to arrange excursions and other entertainment packages to be told 'their site is on vacation' or words to that effect.

I hope the upcoming cruise is better or this will be my last with Celebrity - a company I have been loyal to since my first cruise.

I thought it was just us. We have been having the same problem for over a week,I'm surprised that there hasn't been more posts concerning this.Just as well that the web site isn't a reflection of the actual cruise.

Edited by Marking Time

Sadly been venting similar frustration about the ==X== Website since early last year. They fix some things, break others and it is just unbelievable a modern website could ever be in such s star of disarray. The Celebrity admin will occasional comment on these threads to acknowledge the issues, advise they are Woking on it et. Etc..but they are only the messengers and there are never any specifics discussed. But rest assured, once on board the experience it top notch!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I contacted Celebrity about the problems I was having and they offered to help by my sending the details by email. No comment on what was wrong or if they were working on it.

Today - about four hours ago I tried again fully expecting to be rejected and it worked. Done nothing different other than have no expectation it would work - so maybe that is the answer - don't care and it will work. ;)