Land and sea package question

ellasmomanddad

There is a huge advantage to booking separately. If you book a DCL cruise with a WDW add on, you'll pay rack rate for the WDW portion. If you book the DCL and then do your own WDW, you'll be able to take advantage of whatever specials might be available at WDW (free dining, reduced room rates, etc.) If you want DCL transfers from your resort to the cruise terminal, that is then added onto your cruise reservation.

We are doing land and sea this summer. It is definitely to your advantage to book separately. Moki'smommy is right. You pay top rates at WDW if you book a package together and as I understand it you won't get any specials that may be running. I believe you can't add dining cards or anything else you may need either. It is very overwhelming to plan, and since Disney is so expensive, we certainly want to get the best deals. While we can't suggest travel agents here, it is important to use one that specializes in the Disney experience. At the very least, request quotes from a few. I was blown away at the amount of shipboard credit offered, that had I booked myself, I would have missed out on. And, the rates were slightly better too.