Nachi Cocum or Paradise Beach, sailing the Breeze 5/17/15

sashabear7

Hoping someone can help me decide between Nachi Cocom and Paradise Beach. We will be cruising with two teenage girls, and my parents. Not looking for a huge party atmosphere. I have been to both websites, but would like to hear from anyone who has been to both or one of these beach clubs. There are only 2 ships in port the day we are in Cozumel. Thanks for any information you have to offer.:confused:

We've been to Cozumel over 20 times, been to most, if not all of the beaches.

For the past two cruises in June and January Nachi Cocom was the place to go. Not crowded, reserved shade and great food. Plus, you only need to pay a $10 deposit per person before you arrive.

There again in about three weeks!

Edited by BallFour4

Another vote for Nachi Cocom, a wonderful beach day. Excellent drinks, food, beach, pools. We got the added bonus of watching the local National Guard types, do some leaping out of helicopters and then riding in, and doing it over and over. Was loud, but fun to watch. Very interesting.

I will do Nachi Cocom every time I can..

Wear the sunscreen. My DH was in the shade all day, and still got a bad burn. lol

Uh oh, I believe Nachi is for adults only. Sorry.

Edited by dulcimergirl

I cannot recommend Nachi enough. I've been twice - once with my husband and once with my best friend.

If you are drinkers, you won't be disappointed. Drinks flow freely and my husband still can't drink tequila.

If you're NOT drinkers, don't fret. It is SO peaceful. There have been maybe 15 people there each time we went. Stay on the beach under your umbrella, and you'll still have a fantastic time. And the food is DELISH!

Not a location you asked about, but we LOVE Playa Mia. For teenagers, they have 2 waterslides, several inflatables in the ocean, open bar, hair braiding, massages, a mexican buffet, soft serve ice cream, and many other amenities. If it was just adults, we might consider Nachi... Check out their website... Also a Carnival excursion which includes transportation to and from.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We've been to PB four times. The last time (August) we asked our teenage sons if they would like to do something else in Cozumel and they looked at us in horror. Apparently, for them, we might as well not go to Cozumel.:p We've always enjoyed it - good food, good drinks, a nice pool with a swim-up bar, fun water gear and free Wi-Fi. Sons loved being able to post pictures on Facebook to make their friends jealous.;) The ocean floor is rocky in places - that's about the only quibble I can find with it.

Uh oh, I believe Nachi is for adults only. Sorry.

Been to Nochi 2x in last year. Love it. There were kids there both times so NOT adult only. There are no water toys but it is a beautiful restful place to enjoy the water and pool. Food was excellent and drinks were great

I've been to Nachi, I love it. Nachi was nice and peaceful. I enjoyed the food, and unlimited drinks. 16 & up is $55, and 12-15 is $35. I also got a massage on the beach, but that was a separate price. We never had to look for our waiter, and he kept the drinks coming. ;)

I'm cruising in April this year easter weekend with a lot of teenagers so we will be going to Mr. Sanchos.

We went to Nachi last time we were in Cozumel with 2 teenage boys. Would we do it again? Probably, but it depends. When we went there were 4 ships in port, my 2 sons and then 2 other kids were the only ones there. They did have a small water park at Nachi they set up after we were there. It cost a little bit extra though also.

To be honest looking down the beach a bit, my kids would have rather been at Mr. Sanchos right next door. They seemed to have a lot more kid orientated things there and the price is about the same.

My boys were 10 (3 days off from 11) and 13 at the time so they might be younger than yours were. But I would say check out Mr. Sancho's also. They have an all inclusive package, and a pay as you go option in the past (don't know if they still do or not) which might be cheaper for the teens overall.

Is there a discount for teens or do they pay same as adults?

If discount of some size would go to Nachi

Teens 12-15 only pay $35 -- and they get a different colored wrist band and will not be served booze! 16+ pay $55 each and they can belly up to the swim up bar and order what they want. :eek:

• 2 weeks later...