Spa appointments?

mcgratru

Going on Splendor March 1...Family cruise....want to book pedicures for my Mom and her two grandaughters who all have Birthdays around cruise time. My question is: website will only allow me to book one person every 45 minutes. Will I be able to get them all to go together if I go up to Spa and arrange once on board? Is there any way to do that before we board?

Thanks for any insight as I have never accessed Spa services before.

• 4 weeks later...
Anyone? Guess I should have asked how to smuggle booze, cheat on the cheers program or hog deck chairs. There always seems to be advice on the Carnival boards about that!:)

LOL honestly i don't know but you got that about right.

i've never tried to book spa stuff online so honestly i'm not sure.

i'd personally try to book onboard, your first day. i think that would be your best chance. wish i could be more help. :)

On our dream cruise in Jan this year, I booked myself a pedicure. There was only one manicurist in the spa. Slim staffing. Later in the cruise they had a teen pedi-party. I booked that for my daughter as the price was very affordable. She was the only one up there for the entire hour and 15 minutes. She said there was only one lady up there doing manicures and pedicures. I know a lot of women get their mani pedis done before the cruise so maybe they keep it slim staffed on that position due to this.

The spa had 4 pedicure chairs and 2 manicure tables so maybe some of the staff is cross trained. This was just our experience.

They should have a table set up on lido deck where you can go inquire and book when you board.