Freestyle promo?

ragethjj23

On ncl'a page they say you can choose between unlimited dining, unlimited drink, or the obc if you book on a non transatlantic, Hawaiian or Panama Canal cruise. I was looking at the 14 day cruise on the dawn out of Boston that goes to Bonaire, Aruba , curicou and more. The options have switched the drinking package with airfare credit. Shouldn't the drinking package be an option?

On ncl'a page they say you can choose between unlimited dining, unlimited drink, or the obc if you book on a non transatlantic, Hawaiian or Panama Canal cruise. I was looking at the 14 day cruise on the dawn out of Boston that goes to Bonaire, Aruba , curicou and more. The options have switched the drinking package with airfare credit. Shouldn't the drinking package be an option?

No. If you look at the details of the promotion, repositioning cruises (which the cruise you are talking about is) receive an air credit instead of the UBP.

"For all Pride of America, Transatlantics, Repos, and Panama Canals air credit will replace the ultimate beverage package.

Per person round trip air credit value: Outside $50, Balcony $75, Mini Suite $100, Suite/Haven $200, Garden Villa $500

AUSTRALIA and NCLINTL offices will forgo aircredit option."

Edited by Cubechick

No. If you look at the details of the promotion, repositioning cruises (which the cruise you are talking about is) receive an air credit instead of the UBP.

"For all Pride of America, Transatlantics, Repos, and Panama Canals air credit will replace the ultimate beverage package.

Per person round trip air credit value: Outside $50, Balcony $75, Mini Suite $100, Suite/Haven $200, Garden Villa $500

AUSTRALIA and NCLINTL offices will forgo aircredit option."

Thanks for the response. I wasn't sure if it was a repo or not. That's fine cause I was comparing this to a 10 day on celebrity visiting similar ports. I could get an ov with the dining and purchase the drink program and still be ahead