Is there a beach bar on Sapphire?

Spike2000

Yes there is a beach cabana (Banana Cabana) serving a very good mahi mahi sandwich and other sandwiches and burgers as well as beer and tropical drinks. There is a runner taking orders on the beach but you can also order at the grill. It's located between condo bldgs B & C.

THere's also a restaurant up behind the marina and a runner takes beach orders from there. The dive center was selling rum punches and beers for $1 less than BC, not sure if they still do.

Enjoy gorgeous Sapphire! :)

Thank you...It's been quite a few years since I have been to Sapphire. I am looking forward to hanging there again.

They cancelled the Tortola port on our upcoming Jewel cruise :(:(:( but I do enjoy St.Thomas as well. (I REALLY, REALLY, REALLY wanted to visit Jost this time but oh well...)

Sorry to hear Tortola was cancelled for you, that's our favorite island to stay on. Easy day trips to Jost, VG, and Anegada, not to mention STJ and STT. And Tortola is a gorgeous island with beautiful beaches, great beach bars, happy hours, and evening entertainment - now I'm bummed! :p

We're staying on STT next week (at Sapphire of course! ;)) so we'll take a day trip to Jost I'm sure...

But enjoy Sapphire and plan a land vacation on Tortola or Jost next trip! :)

Thank you. Ironically, we had planned on renting a home on Cane Garden Bay for the week (for our anniversary). Instead we decided to book a cruise instead since it stopped in Tortola. (our main goal was to get to Tortola again) It was on Dec. 24th that I found out Tortola was cancelled. Yes, we are bummed but will still have a good time. ...and I have never seen St.Kitts or Barbados before so that will be cool. Definitely would like to find some turtles to swim with.

Maybe next year will yield a trip to Myett's & the Soggy Dollar!!?? :D

Edited by Spike2000