HOHO bus in Palma De Mallorca

lgh34609

I was in Mallorca last summer for a week and my DH and I did the HOHO.

What I can say is that depending on what you want to use it for it might or might not be worth it.

We did it to see the sights without walking, but it's really not that interesting, not to mention that the audio was not synced, and halfway through stopped working. Also the trees around the tour-road was not always trimmed so I had to duck for branches from time to time. :D

But if you plan on going to the beach, Bellver Castle or Poble Espanyol-museum then I suppose it's an easy way to get there, and since the buses leave every 15 min you don't need to get stressed about missing one. Although you will need to take the entire tour to get back to where you started. :)

We're also going to Palma on our cruise in August and we will just get off the ship and walk around so we will not get on a HOHO.

We paid in cash, and I'm afraid I can't remember if they took CC.

Is it a short walk to city center? Or how will u be making way to city. We are good with walking around. Trying to get 10 people to take a private tour of the area and another area a outside the city.

That depends on where the ship will dock, but from the dock closest to the city I would say atleast mile (1,6 km). If you dock at the furthest end of the dock it will probably be 2-3 miles. If you check google maps and just search for "Puerto de Palma" you will see how close you are. You will probably see the Cathedral from the ship.

We will walk as we have nothing special we want to do and no hurry to get there. :)