First NY sailings

dettlja

Following this thread. Thanks everyone for the updates.

Hoping to book Vista for Dec 2016 from NYC. I can't find any info from the website as of yet.

If you head over to the "Vista To Miami" thread there is a link to an article that states Vista's Homeport will indeed be Miami so with this info now out, I'd expect the itineraries to be released sooner rather than later on their website for December 2016 (wherever it may be during this time).... at least one can hope! :)

Do you know how long it will be in NYC?

Nope. The Splendor is in NYC now though and I'm pretty sure the Spendor doesn't have the Fun 2.0 Upgrades. I'm thinking the Vista might stay there long enough for the Splendor to get upgraded? Total speculation, I really don't know but that sounds plausible!

Edited by brepri_h

Not sure if this has been posted elsewhere, but my very reliable source has told me that these are the first two cruises on the Vista from NYC after her Transatlantic crossing.

Nov. 4th - 3 Day cruise to Nowhere

Nov. 7th - 11 Day RT NYC to Grand Turk, San Juan, St. Thomas, Antigua, St. Maarten.

Nov. 18th MAY be the repositioning cruise to Miami, or there may be another RT NYC prior to repositioning. Bookings for the first two should begin in the next couple of weeks.

According to John Heald, on Facebook, the itineraries will be available on February 12th. I do hope there is a normal 7-8 day cruise from NY as I can't do 11 days!

I hope they announce the repositioning information as well. I would love to book it but want to know dates and ports of call. If they won't work for us then I need to plan a different curise for 2016. :D

Not sure if this has been posted elsewhere, but my very reliable source has told me that these are the first two cruises on the Vista from NYC after her Transatlantic crossing.

Nov. 4th - 3 Day cruise to Nowhere

Nov. 7th - 11 Day RT NYC to Grand Turk, San Juan, St. Thomas, Antigua, St. Maarten.

Nov. 18th MAY be the repositioning cruise to Miami, or there may be another RT NYC prior to repositioning. Bookings for the first two should begin in the next couple of weeks.

I guess my source is pretty accurate!! :D

Husband and I booked the 11/7/16 11 day out of NYC. We can't wait! Really looking forward to a ship other than the Splendor as it's difficult to us to travel to any other port to cruise at the moment. We picked our Spa cabin again as we love the Thalassotherapy pool and the thermal suites.