Early saver help please

cwmcaa

I have submitted the Early saver price reduction form twice for our group's three rooms. I talked to a customer service agent and she verified that the rooms qualified. Now, one room has been credited with the price reduction but all other emails keep coming back saying:

From postmaster@ccl

This is an automatically generated Delivery Status Notification.

Unable to deliver message to the following recipients, due to being unable to connect successfully to the destination mail server.

priceprotectionprod@carnival.com

The link I am using is the Early Saver link from their website. Am I missing something? I am so frustrated.

Any thoughts?

I sent them an email through their 'contact Carnival' link two days ago describing the problem, no reply. I will call them again but geesh, I wish they would just automatically do it over the phone. I tried initially to have the agent do it but she swore they weren't allowed to do it anymore.

If I were a negative person I would think they just don't want to do these price adjustments. Back to the phone I go.

Thanks all.

How many times have you submitted it and for how long? Sounds like something glitchy is going on. I would call Carnival and let them know the form keeps kicking back.

Sorry, I didn't answer your questions.

Sent first email about all three rooms about one week ago and they took care of one room out of three. Rec'd emails back as described above for the other two rooms.

Sent second email three days ago, no price reductions and rec'd their 'can't connect' email only on one room.

I have just been googling "Carnival Price Protection Form" and it's been popping right up. Filled it out 3 times now, all with return emails in 24 hrs confirming price drop. So, try going straight to the form rather than the link, if you don't want to wait on the phone.

I filed a price protection/OBC request last week, and received the "failure" notice also. Then I re-submitted the form and received the auto-response that states "we'll let you know within a week".

I didn't receive any word after seven days, so I called, and the phone rep was able to verify the price drop and apply the OBC to my booking. She didn't tell me she couldn't, nor was she hesitant to do so. It took at most 10 minutes. I think from now on I'll just call instead of emailing the form.

This has happened to me several times in the last 6 days. We have had 3 price drops for two cabins and one for two others. I would either not get any confirmation or the one you described. I then called for each one. They actually told me there must be a glitch or something going on with my account and that I should not fill out the form but just call each time I see a lower rate. Last night I was on the phone with them for an hour! The first lady couldn't find the rate I was seeing and the second lady spoke with a heavy accent that was hard to understand. Very frustrating.

This has happened to me several times in the last 6 days. We have had 3 price drops for two cabins and one for two others. I would either not get any confirmation or the one you described. I then called for each one. They actually told me there must be a glitch or something going on with my account and that I should not fill out the form but just call each time I see a lower rate. Last night I was on the phone with them for an hour! The first lady couldn't find the rate I was seeing and the second lady spoke with a heavy accent that was hard to understand. Very frustrating.

This is a good reason to have a PVP. One call to my guy and he takes care of all our reservations at once. No having to deal with random people.

How do you get a PVP ? I would love to have a "guy". I've booked 7 cruises and never talked to the same person twice.

We can't say on here. But if you ever have any questions, feel free to email me via the little "Y" at the top right corner of my post and I'll do my best to help with whatever I can.