Verizon Rewards

Cruzlover7

Looks like only Carnival booking certificates available today. I hope they come back with more e-cards!

They must only have a numbered amount they sell at a time. I was not aware of these and a coworker told me about them. I have 4 cell phones our tv,internet, and home phone thru Verizon. I went on the website and Wow We had 125,000+ points. I just bought $2000.00 dollars of e-cards for $1800 and saved $200 on our Cruise.:D

I thought e certificates could be used the same way....am I wrong?

From the Terms and Conditions:

2. This certificate is valid only for the individual identified on the front of the certificate, and may not be sold or transferred to any other person. The recipient of this certificate must be 21 years of age or older, and the recipient and any additional guest(s) must satisfy Carnival's additional requirements for cruise passage. - eGift Cards don't have a name so you can give them to folks as gifts or keep for yourself

3. Reservations must be made in advance and are subject to availability. To use towards the payment of a cruise follow the directions above. This certificate can only be redeemed through Carnival at the phone # listed on the face of the certificate. Certificates cannot be used to book through a travel agent. - You can redeem eGift Cards online or the phone

6. The recipient will be required to mail this certificate to: Carnival Cruise Lines, 3655 NW 87th Ave. Miami, FL 33178 Attn: Special Programs MSGP 456S. Certificates should only be sent via a traceable method such as certified mail or overnight courier. Carnival is not responsible for lost or undelivered certificates. - You don't have to mail in eGift Cards to be used

7. This certificate may not be used to pay for the initial deposit, any government fees, taxes, onboard gratuities, games of chance and or any similar activities as determined by Carnival. - eGift Cards can be used for pretty much anything and they don't expire

Gift certs just seem too much work to me:).

Edited by Kd_chocolate